Degree in Three is a program designed to assist students who wish to graduate in three years or less. While all students are welcome to explore this path, Degree in Three is typically best for students who enter Florida State with around 24 or more hours of college credit when entering their first term.
Benefits of the program include:
• creating an individualized three-year academic plan;
• financial savings of up to one year’s cost-of-attendance;
• being able to start graduate school or a career earlier;
• attending workshops tailored specifically for accelerated bachelor degree students;
• having priority registration for enrollment; and
• the opportunity to participate in More in Four.
Students interested in Degree in Three should be confident in their major and know which type of career field they want to pursue. Not all majors can be completed within three years, so students must work closely with their advisors and academic units to determine if this accelerated path is feasible for their situation.
More in Four
More in Four is designed to assist high-achieving Degree in Three students who wish to pursue graduate school at FSU for their fourth year.
Participants receive the same benefits as Degree in Three students, in addition to:
• graduate program information sessions to learn about graduate study opportunities;
• workshops created to support students’ plans to attend graduate study; and
• specialized advising from the Graduation Planning and Strategies Office.
No recent activity