1851 Hours | Vato Tacos, Tally Mac Shack, Bento Sushi, Tuscan Eatery, & The Canteen
- Tally Mac Shack: Puts an innovative twist on a culinary classic with unique, flavor-infused macaroni and cheese creations. This popular Tallahassee business started as a food truck offering a variety of flavor combinations. The menu lets you “Mac It Our Way” or “Mac It Your Way” by creating your own mac-and-cheese base, protein, and vegetable combination
- Vato Tacos: Brings authentic Latin street fair to Florida State. Choose from 6 tacos topped with the freshest proteins, vegetables, and homemade sauces.
- Tuscan Eatery: Offers a unique setting where you can watch classic Italian fare being cooked in a 600-degree wood-fired grill. Enjoy a variety of rustic pizzas, paninis, pasta dishes, and salads.
- Bento Sushi: Bento Sushi provides the highest quality packaged sushi and ready to heat/made to order hot Asian food, serving made to order rice and noodle bowls, bento boxes, poke bowls, soups, ramen and of course, sushi.
- The Canteen: A convenience store with create-your-own salads, fountain drinks, refrigerated foods and coffee from local business RedEye Coffee.
Friday, August 27 at 11:00am
824 W Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304