End of seventh week of semester
- Last day to submit form requesting S/U grading or to change S/U option back to a regular grade.
- Last day to reduce course load without the permission of academic dean. Dean’s permission required to drop below twelve semester hours.
- Last day to drop a course without receiving a grade.
- Last day to withdraw from school without receiving a grade.
- Last day to petition to reinstate class schedule cancelled for nonpayment of tuition.
- Last day for doctoral students to take and pass their preliminary examination in order to add or convert dissertation hours for the current semester.
- Financial Aid deferments expire. Full tuition payment must be received to avoid a late payment fee.
- Final payment for installment contracts due.
Friday, October 11, 2019