This workshop is recommended for all thesis, dissertation, and treatise-track graduate students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but students at any stage of the process are welcome.
Topics to be covered include:
• Overview of clearance process and forms portal
• Proper formatting of manuscripts
• Helpful tips for formatting in Word
• How and when to submit your manuscript
• Copyright and IRB/ACUC approval issues
• Any other questions you want to ask!
Visit the Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation website for more information about Manuscript Clearance procedures and deadlines.
Registration is required. Please click here to view all registration links.
Thursday, September 30 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Monday, October 4 at 12:00pm to 2:00pm