This workshop is recommended for all thesis, dissertation, and treatise-track graduate students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but students at any stage of the process are welcome.
Topics to be covered include:
• Overview of clearance process and forms portal
• Proper formatting of manuscripts
• Helpful tips for formatting in Word
• How and when to submit your manuscript
• Copyright and IRB/ACUC approval issues
• Any other questions you want to ask!
Visit the Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation website for more information about Manuscript Clearance procedures and deadlines.
Registration is required. A Zoom invitation will be sent out after your registration is approved by our office. Please click here to go to the registration page.
Tuesday, October 20 at 1:00pm to 3:00pmVirtual Event