This workshop is recommended for all thesis, dissertation, and treatise-track graduate students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but students at any stage of the process are welcome.
Students are encouraged to bring their manuscript draft on a laptop or flash drive.
Topics to be covered include:
• Manuscript Clearance Portal
• Proper formatting of manuscripts
• Helpful tips for formatting in Word
• How to submit your manuscript
• Copyright and IRB/ACUC approval
• Any other questions you want to ask!
Visit the Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation website for more information about Manuscript Clearance procedures and deadlines.
Monday, June 17 at 9:00am to 11:00am
Honors, Scholars and Fellows House (HSF), 3009 (in the Chick-Fil-A building)
127 Honors Way, Tallahassee, FL