This workshop is recommended for all thesis, dissertation, and treatise-track graduate students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but students at any stage of the process are welcome.
Students are encouraged to bring their manuscript draft on a laptop or flash drive.
Topics to be covered include:
• Overview of clearance process and forms portal
• Proper formatting of manuscripts
• Helpful tips for formatting in Word
• How and when to submit your manuscript
• Copyright and IRB/ACUC approval issues
• Any other questions you want to ask!
Visit the Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation website for more information about Manuscript Clearance procedures and deadlines.
Thursday, March 5 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Honors, Scholars and Fellows House (HSF), Room 3009 (in the "Chick-Fil-A building")
127 Honors Way, Tallahassee, FL