This workshop is recommended for all thesis, dissertation, and treatise-track graduate students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but students at any stage of the process are welcome.
Students are encouraged to bring their manuscript draft on a laptop or flash drive.
Topics to be covered include:
• Manuscript Clearance Portal for all forms
• Proper formatting of manuscripts
• Helpful tips for formatting in Word
• How to submit your manuscript
• Copyright and IRB/ACUC approval
• Any other questions you want to ask!
Visit the Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation website for more information about Manuscript Clearance procedures and deadlines.
Thursday, September 26 at 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Monday, September 30 at 10:30am to 12:30pm
Honors, Scholars and Fellows House (HSF), 3009 (in the Chick-Fil-A building)
127 Honors Way, Tallahassee, FL