Join the ASLC as we host a special Outdoor Screening of Moonrise Kingdom at Landis Green. This is an FSU-sponsored event, presented as part of the Return to Student Life initiative.
Synopsis: Set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom tells the story of two twelve-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact, and run away together into the wilderness. As various authorities try to hunt them down, a violent storm is brewing off-shore - and the peaceful island community is turned upside down in more ways than anyone can handle.
94 Minutes | PG-13 | 2012
IMPORTANT RULES & REMINDERS:
- Pre-registration is required (1 per student) for this event. FSU students MUST use their FSU email account or their order will be canceled. Pre-register for your ticket at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moonrise-kingdom-at-landis-green-tickets-141977876651
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- Food & drink is prohibited.
- Pre-registrants will need to verify: their EventBrite ticket & a green check on the current date for their FSU Daily Wellness Check when they arrive for their seat. To see how to complete the Daily Wellness Check App, watch this
- Unclaimed tickets will be released at 6:50PM for standby.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited at this event.
Thursday, March 4 at 7:00pm to 8:45pm