Research Computing Center Open House
We will be hosting our 2019 Open House at Dirac Science Library Room 150. Drop in and say hello!
- 2:45pm - 3:15pm - State of the RCC - Paul van der Mark
- 3:15pm - 3:45pm - Submitting HPC Jobs tutorial - Paul van der Mark
- 4pm - 4:20pm - Guest Presentation - Dr. Wei Yang, Institute for Molecular Biophysics
- 4:20pm - 4:40pm - Data transfer with Globus - Cameron Berkley
- 4:40pm - 5pm - Using R on the HPC - Alex Townsend
- Raffle for one month of free, dedicated GPU time. Need a lot of GPUs? Come by for a chance to use an entire GPU node for a month free of charge!
- Virtual tour of the RCC Data Center
- Snacks and drinks
- Poster presentation
Friday, March 8 at 2:30pm
Dirac Science Library (DSL), Room 150
110 N Woodward Ave., Tallahassee, FL